#13 HOW TO REDUCE STRESS BEFORE A JOB INTERVIEW
Welcome to 13th episode of Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
When it comes to a job interview, many people feel very stressed about it. It’s natural to be nervous, that means that we care about the job and we ant to get it. However if we feel too stressed, we can’t present in the best possible way, we can’t show our greatness to the potential employer.
So, what can be done to reduce stress?
How to manage our fear, so it doesn’t paralyze us?
In this episode, I’ll share with you 10 things on how to reduce stress before a job interview.
Here are some of the highlights of this episode:
- #1 Get ready – preparation is key
- #2 Go through all interview questions
- #3 Train your answers with someone – with a coach, with an English tutor
- #4 Rhearse it out loud
- #5 Rehearse in front of the mirror
- #6 Scan your CV focusing on your achievements, what you’ve done well
- #7 Make a list of things that you feel proud of
- #8 Use breathing techniques
- #9 The power of visualisation
- #10 Change your attitude, focus on what you want
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I’m not, I would love you to do that. I’ll be sharing confidence golden nuggets and invite awesome guests for you, so you don’t want to miss an episode.
And if you enjoy the show, I would love you to leave me a review on iTunes. Reviews help people find my podcast. Just click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and leave a comment what you think about this show. Thank you very much.
And tell your friend about this Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
Links from the show:
Connect with the host Alex Grzybek:
FACEBOOK: Alex Grzybek
FACEBOOK GROUP: Confidence Rockstar
LINKEDIN: Alex Grzybek