#17: THIS IS WHY YOU CAN’T GET THE JOB YOU WANT
Welcome to 17th episode of Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
Many people, who apply for a job meet all the criteria required for the position. They’re qualified, experienced, with all necessary hard and soft skills, yet, they can’t get the job they want. Why is that?
The number one reason why people can’t get the job they want is that they don’t believe they can. That’s it. As Henry Ford said: “whether you think you can or you can’t you are right”. You can have all the knowledge, certificates, experience in the world but if you don’t believe you can succeed, chances are you won’t.
So, the question is – do you feel confident to get the job you want? Do you believe you can have it? Do you believe it’s meant for you? And if you don’t, why is that? And most importantly what can you do about it?
In this episode, I share with you 5 ways on how to increase your self-belief, so you can succeed in your professional life and get the job you want.
Here are some of the highlights of this episode:
- what’s the difference between men and women when it comes to confidence
- what’s holding you back to believe in yourself
- good news about confidence and you can use it in your life
- 5 ways to increase your confidence and belief in yourself big time
- #1 start loving and accepting yourself for who you are
- #2 stop listening to the ones, who bring you down
- #3 believe it’s possible for you
- #4 the power of visualisation, act as if you already have it
- #5 take action towards your goals
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I’m not, I would love you to do that. I’ll be sharing confidence golden nuggets and invite awesome guests for you, so you don’t want to miss an episode.
And if you enjoy the show, I would love you to leave me a review on iTunes. Reviews help people find my podcast. Just click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and leave a comment what you think about this show. Thank you very much.
And tell your friend about this Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
Links from the show:
Connect with the host Alex Grzybek:
FACEBOOK: Alex Grzybek
FACEBOOK GROUP: Confidence Rockstar
LINKEDIN: Alex Grzybek