#22: WHAT’S BETTER? LIVING IN SPAIN OR IN THE UK?
Welcome to 22nd episode of Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
This episode is a bit different. As we’re in the middle of summer I wanted to give you something about travel, culture and habits of two different countries. After living in UK for 8 years, and then spending almost a year in Spain, I share with you my personal experience of how it looks like. What’s the same, what’s different, what’s better, what’s worse, where is better life and where I want to stay?
I’m sure you’ll find this episode interesting, funny, inspiring and a bit surprising too. Enjoy 🙂
If you have any questions and I can be of help, please reach out to me.
Here are some of the highlights of this episode:
- why I moved to UK in the first place?
- why I decided to move out of UK and why my chosen destination was Spain?
- what are the adventages of living in the UK and in Spain?
- what are the things that are different between these two countries?
- weather, lifestyle, prices, people, customs, language, attitude to life, how does it look like, both in Spain and in the UK?
- what’s better, what’s worse?
- what’s easier, what’s more annoying and where?
- where I’m going to stay?
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I’m not, I would love you to do that. I’ll be sharing confidence golden nuggets and invite awesome guests for you, so you don’t want to miss an episode.
And if you enjoy the show, I would love you to leave me a review on iTunes. Reviews help people find my podcast. Just click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and leave a comment what you think about this show. Thank you very much.
And tell your friend about this Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
Links from the show:
Connect with the host Alex Grzybek:
FACEBOOK: Alex Grzybek
FACEBOOK GROUP: Confidence Rockstar
LINKEDIN: Alex Grzybek