#24: 6 LIFE LESSONS FROM RUNNING 1ST MARATHON WHEN MY BABY BOY TURNED 7 MONTHS
Welcome to 24th episode of Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
Yes, you’ve read it right. I completed my first ever marathon when my baby boy turned 7 months. And that wasn’t all, I had another crazy race a week after that. Intense and demanding training started when my boy was three months, alongside breastfeeding and enduring sleepless nights. Was it difficult? You bet. It was plain crazy!
People kept asking “are you nuts?”
Why? How? What for?
In this episode I share with you my story of why and how and what for, and most importantly what this experience has taught me. During my training and during the race I’ve learnt huge 6 life lesson, that shaped who I’m today and what I believe is important.
Here are some of the highlights of this episode:
- why did I decide to run a marathon when my baby was 7 months
- which marathon was my first one
- what was the other race I completed a week later
- 6 life lessons I’ve learnt along the way
- #1 – being a parent doesn’t change you as a person
- #2 – the importance of ME time
- #3 – anything is possible, the sky is the limit
- #4 – it’s all in your head, your body is capable of more that you can think of
- #5 – don’t listen to debbie doubters, they’ll drag you down
- #6 – what builds character?
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I’m not, I would love you to do that. I’ll be sharing confidence golden nuggets and invite awesome guests for you, so you don’t want to miss an episode.
And if you enjoy the show, I would love you to leave me a review on iTunes. Reviews help people find my podcast. Just click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and leave a comment what you think about this show. Thank you very much.
And tell your friend about this Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
Links from the show:
Connect with the host Alex Grzybek:
FACEBOOK: Alex Grzybek
FACEBOOK GROUP: Confidence Rockstar
LINKEDIN: Alex Grzybek