#31: HOW TO BOUNCE BACK AFTER BEING FIRED
Welcome to 31st episode of Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
Being fired is never easy. The reason doesn’t matter, whether it was unfair dismissal, the company went down or they simply wanted to get rid of you – it feels bad. There’s anger, frustration, sadness, loneliness, self-pity, shame, even depression. You may feel like a loser, your identity is stripped away, your confidence is shaken and all you want to do is to hide yourself, where no one can see you…
There’re a lot of this going on around the world now. Everybody deals with it differently, everone goes through different stages but for everyone it’s a shock. I’ve been dismissed… twice… within 6 months and I’m telling you it was freaking tough.
So in this episode I share with you 6 ways on how to bounce back gracefully !! after being fired.
Here are some of the highlights of this episode:
- how I was fired overnight and what it meant for me
- how I was fired… again… and what consequences it had
- how being fired makes you feel and what to do about it
- how to deal with a shock and not to go into depression zone
- how the most difficult thing in your life may turn into someting amazing
- #1 get legal advice
- #2 feel your feelings – whatever you need… it’s ok
- #3 what you need the most now – be good to yourself
- #4 self-reflection – what can you learn here
- #5 notice that someone always care
- #6 understand that everything happens for a reason
- #7 forgive those, who mistreated you
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I’m not, I would love you to do that. I’ll be sharing confidence golden nuggets and invite awesome guests for you, so you don’t want to miss an episode.
And if you enjoy the show, I would love you to leave me a review on iTunes. Reviews help people find my podcast. Just click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and leave a comment what you think about this show. Thank you very much.
And tell your friend about this Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
Links from the show:
Connect with the host Alex Grzybek:
FACEBOOK: Alex Grzybek
FACEBOOK GROUP: Confidence Rockstar
FACEBOOK GROUP (Job interviews – in Polish): Wyzwanie Job Interview
LINKEDIN: Alex Grzybek