#4 HOW TO STOP CARING WHAT OTHERS THINK
Welcome to 4th episode of Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
Most people go through life programmed that in order to be a good person, they need to please everyone around. They want to be liked, loved, respected, so whatever decision they make, they worry what others may think.
Wanting people to like us is not a bad thing, however if it starts affecting our decisions on a regular basis, we have a problem.
So, how to stop worrying about it, how to live our life in a way we want to, without caring what other people’s opinions are?
Here are some of the highlights of this episode:
Why are we programmed to please people around us
Why do we worry so much about other people’s opinions
- How to change it once and for all and live your life your way
6 ways to stop caring what others think:
- 1. Other people’s opinion about you should be none of your business
- 2. It’s about them, not you
- 3. Oftentimes we make a big story out of what other people might say
- 4. You have the power to decide what you do with that opinion
- 5. Be true to yourself, live your life, you only have one life
- 6. What’s the worst that can happen if you go for what you want… and if you don’t…
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I’m not, I would love you to do that. I’ll be sharing confidence golden nuggets and invite awesome guests for you, so you don’t want to miss an episode.
And if you enjoy the show, I would love you to leave me a review on iTunes. Reviews help people find my podcast. Just click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and leave a comment what you think about this show. Thank you very much.
And tell your friend about this Confidence Rockstar Podcast
Links from the show:
Connect with the host Alex Grzybek:
FACEBOOK: Alex Grzybek
FACEBOOK GROUP: Confidence Rockstar