#5 HOW TO ROCKSTAR YOUR DIVORCE OR A BREAKUP, SO YOU’RE NOT LEFT ON THE ROCKS
Welcome to 5th episode of Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
In this episode I’m bringing an amazing guest Tosh Brittan, a leading coach specialising in transforming the divorce and separation experience through the use of mindfulness. She is founder of Divorce Goddess with over 15 years’ experience in both practising and teaching mindfulness.
As a Reconnection and Divorce Coach she is passionate about integrating mindfulness into the work of professionals who support separating and divorcing couples. An inspirational speaker, she runs training workshops and bespoke training packages as well as offering one to one sessions to their clients, reducing anxiety, overwhelm and conflict in families going through this process.
She has been featured in The Sunday Times and Weekend FT as well as working with BBC, ITV and Sky amongst others. And she is a podcaster too – her podcast Divorce Goddess features guest interviews with experts on all aspects of divorce life incorporating kindness and mindfulness.
In this episode we’ve talked about: How to rockstar your divorce or a breakup, so you’re not left on the rocks.
It’s very beautiful interview, full of kindness, love and respect for another human being.
Here are some of the highlights of this episode:
- Tosh sharing her story, how she became a Divorce Coach and how her message resonates with other people. 6 weeks after she started writing her blog back in 2014, she was on SKY, BBC, etc.
- How Tosh helps her clients going through a divorce and a breakup with kindness, love and respect for each other. Start with the intention, write a divorce journal, stop controlling the outcome, trust the process, Universe is not there to punish you.
- What a person, who goes through a divorce or a breakup can do in order not to hit rock bottom in terms of confidence. Stay in your own backyard. You can’t control what your ex is doing, focus on yourself, nourish yourself, feed yourself well, meditate, repeat affirmations, be good to yourself, you’re the most important person on the planet.
- What’s the biggest struggle for people when they go through a divorce, what do the they fear the most – fear about the money and loneliness and how to overcome these. Looking how the mind works and how those mind monkeys in your head can affect your feeling. Get to know yourself, and learn how amazing you are, start loving yourself.
- Tosh sharing her number one tip for anyone who’s going through a divorce. Write or paint where you would like to be at the end of the process. Take your time, it’s a process. The sky is always blue beyond the clouds.
- Golden nugget to improve confidence instantly. Look in the mirror every morning saying “I love you, I got your back, I’ll take you through this”. Exercise – to get rid of the negative energy and those mind monkeys inside your head
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I’m not, I would love you to do that. I’ll be sharing confidence golden nuggets and invite awesome guests for you, so you don’t want to miss an episode.
And if you enjoy the show, I would love you to leave me a review on iTunes. Reviews help people find my podcast. Just click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and leave a comment what you think about this show. Thank you very much.
And tell your friend about this Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
Links from the show:
Connect with Tosh Brittan:
She blogs on www.divorcegoddess.com
http://toshbrittan.com/LinkedIn: Tosh Brittan
Facebook: Divorce Goddess
Instagram : @divorcegoddess and @toshbrittan
YouTube: Divorce Goddess
Connect with the host Alex Grzybek:
FACEBOOK: Alex Grzybek
FACEBOOK GROUP: Confidence Rockstar