Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Castbox | Podcast Addict | RSS
#23: HOW TO FIND COURAGE TO GO FOR YOUR DREAMS
Welcome to 23rd episode of Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
After my last podcast episode about living in the UK and in Spain (you can listen to it here) I got a lot of questions from you. You’ve been asking why I’ve moved countries few times and how it was done – when it comes to overcoming fears, starting all over again, not being sure whether it would work out and so on and so forth. How did it look like not from the outside but inside my head, whether I was worried or excited, sure or terrified…
And you know what? I do understand these questions. I understand why people keep asking how to overcome fear, how to quiet doubts inside your head, how to be bold and do what you want to do, how to stop listening to the ones, who tell you can’t do this, it’s impossible, how to feel the fear and do it anyway, as Susan Jeffers says in her book.
So, in this episode I answer these questions, I’m telling you how to find courage to go for your dreams.
I’m sharing with you 7 tools that helped me and still help me to face my fears and make my dreams happen regardless.
Life is short, tomorrow is not guaranteed, take the most of every day, you’re worth it.
Here are some of the highlights of this episode:
- why do we face fears and how to make fear work for us
- what is courage and how to find it inside you
- step #1 – define exactly what you want and why you want it
- step #2 – understand that the fear will never go away, time to learn to dance with it
- step #3 – listen to your heart, your brain is stupid. What’s the main purpose of our brain
- step #4 – be inspired by others, check stories, biografies and experiences of amazing people
- step #5 – surround yourself with people, who believe in you and will motivate you
- step #6 – accept that challenges and failures are a part of the game, learn from them
- step #7 – be open – to endless possibilities and opportunities that wait for you on your journey
- when you need to make a decision, ask yourself a question: “Will I regret not doing this?”
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I’m not, I would love you to do that. I’ll be sharing confidence golden nuggets and invite awesome guests for you, so you don’t want to miss an episode.
Click here to subscribe on itunes.
And if you enjoy the show, I would love you to leave me a review on iTunes. Reviews help people find my podcast. Just click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and leave a comment what you think about this show. Thank you very much.
Click here to subscribe on itunes
And tell your friend about this Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
Links from the show:
FREEBIE: 5 Day E-mail Course to Boost Your Confidence
Confidence Rockstar Community – FB Group
Connect with the host Alex Grzybek:
FACEBOOK: Alex Grzybek
FACEBOOK GROUP: Confidence Rockstar
LINKEDIN: Alex Grzybek